January 8, 2011

Bathina "touch me then try to leave"... Cream

So sorry for my disappearance on blogger, but after I got over the flu we had company from out of town so I've been busy. But, I have a new review for you!

For the past year or so I've really wanted the Bathina "touch me then try to leave"…cream from Benefit (my favorite cosmetics brand!) and I finally got it thanks to a swapper from Makeupalley.com. 
This cream smells so good, it kind of smells like light baby lotion and roses, but a sexier womanly combination of the two. It smells of roses and it makes your skin feel like rose petals. 
I love the packaging, it comes in a nice box (which I kept instead of throwing it away) and the plastic container looks like frosted glass. 
The lotion is soft and not runny from the container, it stays in place. 
It feels nice going on to my skin, absorbs fast, smells amazing, and makes my skin really soft. For at least 20 minutes after applying this cream I can't stop feeling my skin!  
It's especially awesome after shaving my legs, I applied it and the next day I could still feel how soft it had made my legs. 
It's $30 but it's definitely something I would buy over and over again every time I ran out. It's scent might not be for everyone so if you have access to a Sephora or Ulta, try it out to see if you'd like it. It's a great product and I like it a lot.  Here's where you can purchase it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment